All Harvest pilgrimages listed in this brochure feature the following minimum price inclusions unless otherwise indicated:
- Accommodation with private facilities in reputable local 3 – 4 star superior hotels or quality religious houses as applicable.
- Local internal airfares as noted in the pilgrimage itinerary
- Breakfast & dinner daily or as specified on the itinerary as per meal indicator (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner).
- Transportation by deluxe air-conditioned motor coach
- Professional local tour escorts and local guides as required.
- Escorted group airport transfers (only applicable to Air Inclusive packages). Tour Only passengers may join the scheduled arrival / departure group transfer or can have a private transfer booked (additional fees apply). Your Harvest Consultant can provide details.
- Led by Priest Chaplain/ Pilgrimage Director.
- Comprehensive sightseeing throughout with entrance fees as required.
- Porterage of one suitcase per person at hotels.
- Quality Harvest travel pack and pilgrim’s journal.
- Passport and Visa Costs (if applicable)
- Other meals not listed
- Items of a personal nature including phone calls, laundry, beverages, etc.
- Travel insurance – ask Harvest about its preferred Travel Insurance
- Prepaid Tipping – refer “Tipping Made Easy”
- Prices are correct as of 15 June 2019 and must remain subject to change without notice due to alterations in taxes, charges, levies, currency fluctuations or minimum group size contingency.
- Prices are per person based on twin share rooming.
- Additional hotel nights or flights may be required in certain circumstances due to possible scheduling restrictions.
Tipping Made Easy
Wisdom has shown us the practical necessity to implement a prepaid tipping fund for the convenience of our pilgrims. Your Pilgrimage Director will receive the total amount paid and distribute accordingly on behalf of the entire group.