- IMPORTANT NOTICE
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) form the basis of the contract between You and Harvest Australia Pty Ltd trading as “Harvest Journeys” and “Catholic Roadtrips” (“Harvest”). Please carefully read the following conditions before you complete the Booking Form, as by making this booking and subsequent payment, you acknowledge you have read and understand your rights and obligations and accept the disclosed terms and conditions.
- Your contract may also include additional terms and conditions applicable to special offers, and third parties who provide a service in connection with your pilgrimage.
- Harvest reserves the right to update or amend these Terms at any time prior to you making a booking. An up-to-date copy of these Terms is accessible on the Harvest website – harvestjourneys.com. The Terms as listed online at the time of completing a booking are those that will apply to that booking.
- You, your, pilgrim or passenger means the person who makes the booking or attends the tour.
- Share basis – accommodation shared with other people
- Contract – this document which includes terms and conditions
- Force Majeure Event – means act of God, war, terrorism, fire, flood or any other extreme weather conditions, loss of power, epidemics or pandemics, industry disputes, slow-downs or other strike activities, riots or civil disturbances, acts of government, semi government or other authorities, inability to obtain necessary license or consent or delay caused by sub-contractors, supplies or other third parties (including telecommunications carrier), material shortages or other distribution to the pilgrimage beyond our control.
- Jurisdiction – New South Wales – Australian Consumer Law
- Website – harvestjourneys.com
- Itinerary – means the itinerary for your pilgrimage issued by us, subject to amendments made by us from time to time in accordance with the contract.
- Pilgrimage – a Pilgrimage can be any itinerary or travel arrangement booked by Harvest. This includes Harvest Pilgrimages and Catholic Roadtrips.
- Personal information – means information about you and any other person for whom you make a booking, including your name, address, health, medical needs, dietary requirements, disability or other special requirements.
- Service providers – are independent 3rd party providers engaged by Harvest to provide services to our pilgrimages. These can include airlines, ground operators and hoteliers.
- ALL NEW BOOKINGS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY –
- A completed booking form
- A photocopy of current valid passport (details page only) – Refer to Section 18 – PASSPORTS & VISAS
- Deposit: a non-refundable deposit of AUD/NZD/USD $800 per person per pilgrimage is required. A higher non-refundable deposit and / or additional progress payments may be required for some Groups. These may be applied at any time prior to final payment to facilitate the issuance of air tickets or to pay additional deposits to our suppliers.
- You must pay your Booking Deposit within 7 days after making your booking. If we do not receive your Booking Deposit within 7 days after you make your Booking, we will automatically cancel your Booking without further notice to you.
- For deposit conditions on additional travel arrangements please refer to Section 3 – Additional Travel Arrangements.
- Additional deposits apply for any booking that includes an Oberammergau 2022 Booking – See OBERAMMERGAU 2022 BOOKINGS, , Section 2.3.
- PILGRIM SAVERS –
(not applicable to Catholic Roadtrips bookings)
PAST PILGRIM SAVER – The Past Pilgrim Saver can only be applied once per pilgrim per booking. Past Pilgrim status must be validated by Harvest before any discount is applied. Standard Harvest cancellation conditions apply (Refer Section 7 – Cancellation by Pilgrim).
- OBERAMMERGAU 2022 BOOKINGS –
The following payment terms and conditions apply to bookings with Oberammergau 2022 performances included:
- ADDITIONAL TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS
- For pilgrims wishing to extend their journey either before or after their pilgrimage, Harvest may be able to arrange all your travel requirements – including additional flights, accommodation, tours, etc – and advise any additional costs for these services. All booking terms and conditions of the Tour Operator/Airline being used may vary from Harvest’s conditions and must be adhered to. These arrangements may require additional non-refundable deposits to be paid and cancellation fees from our Suppliers may apply. Pilgrims choosing to travel on an alternate airline will be required to pay all differences in cost due to variations in airfares and/or taxes (Refer Section 15 – Air Travel).
- Pilgrims choosing an Air & Tour package who wish to depart earlier or remain later than the published travel dates, will incur a non-refundable surcharge of AUD/NZD/USD $100 per person in addition to any possible variations in airfare costs due to change of destination, seasonality or seat class availability.
- Harvest is not responsible for any costs of any other travel arrangements affected by the cancellation or the rescheduling of its pilgrimage departures.
- A non-refundable deposit of AUD/NZD/USD $800 per person per pilgrimage is required to be paid at the time of booking. Additional non-refundable payments may be required to secure airfares or provide additional payments to Harvest’s Suppliers.
- For any Pilgrimage that includes an Oberammergau Passion Play package, the following deposit amounts apply –
- For bookings made up to 180 days prior to the pilgrimage departure date – a non-refundable deposit of AUD/NZD/USD $1400 per pilgrim is required at the time of booking.
- For bookings made within 180 days to 99 days of the pilgrimage departure date – a non-refundable deposit of AUD/NZD/USD $1800 per pilgrim is required at the time of booking.
- For bookings made within 98 days of the pilgrimage departure date – FULL payment is required at the time of booking.
- A higher non-refundable deposit and/or additional progress payments may be required for some Groups. These may be applied at any time prior to the final payment to facilitate the issuance of air tickets or to pay additional deposits to our suppliers.
- Any payments made for the purchase of additional airfares or payments to Suppliers for additional arrangements, will be governed by the rules applicable to that airline or supplier and any imposed cancellation/change fees will be borne by the pilgrim in addition to a Harvest administration fee of AUD/NZD/USD $100.
- Additional Travel Arrangements: Any additional travel arrangements made may incur an additional non-refundable deposit payment, or in some cases, full payment, payable at the time of booking these arrangements.
- Final Payment: Pilgrims must make final payment no later than 60 days prior to their confirmed departure date. For any Pilgrimage that includes an Oberammergau Passion Play package, the final payment must be made no later than 98 days prior to their confirmed pilgrimage departure date.
- Late Bookings: Full payment must be received within 48 hours of confirmation for new bookings made between 60 and 15 days of departure. For bookings made within 14 days of departure full payment is due immediately. Harvest cannot guarantee that any travel arrangements made within 60 days of departure will be on group flights and additional costs for airfare differences and transfers may be imposed (refer Section 5 – Late Bookings).
- LATE BOOKINGS
- In addition to your deposit payments, a non-refundable surcharge of AUD/NZD/USD $100 per person will apply for any bookings made within 60 days of departure. As published pilgrimage travel prices cannot be guaranteed with bookings made within 60 days, any additional travel costs will be applied.
- Full payment must be received within 48 hours of confirmation for new bookings made within 60 days of departure. For bookings made within 14 days of departure full payment is due immediately. Harvest cannot guarantee that any travel arrangements made within 60 days of departure will be on group flights and additional costs for airfare differences and transfers may be imposed (Refer Section 4 – Payments).
- ALTERATIONS TO CONFIRMED / DEPOSITED BOOKINGS (INCLUDING ADDITIONAL ARRANGEMENTS)
Once a pilgrimage booking has been confirmed, any alterations or modification to confirmed services will incur the following fees –
- Up to 60 days prior to departure: AUD/NZD/USD $50 per person per change plus any additional charges imposed by Harvest’s suppliers or airlines.
- From 59 days to 46 days prior to departure: AUD/NZD/USD $100 per person per change plus any additional charges imposed by Harvest’s suppliers or airlines.
- Within 45 days prior and after departure: AUD/NZD/USD $200 per person per change plus any additional charges imposed by Harvest’s suppliers or airlines.
- You are responsible for and must pay for all costs and expenses incurred by you as a result of any change made by you to your itinerary after your tour departure date. This includes changes due to illness or other personal reasons.
- All fees listed in this clause remain non-refundable at all times
- At any time – Rebooking from an Air & Tour package to a Tour-Only package will incur a AUD/NZD/USD $200 non-refundable fee plus any penalties imposed by our Airlines.
- CANCELLATION BY PILGRIM
- Cancellations must be advised to Harvest in writing. The following cancellation penalties will apply:
- From the time of booking up to 60 days prior to departure: Loss of full deposits paid, plus any cancellation fees imposed by Harvest’s Suppliers or airlines.
- From 59 to 46 days prior to departure: 50% of pilgrimage cost.
- From 45 days prior up to departure day: 100% of pilgrimage cost.
- Post-departure/unutilised bookings: Nil refund on unused services.
- Cancellation penalties for pilgrimages that include Oberammergau 2022:
- From the time of booking up to 180 days prior to departure: AUD/NZD/USD $1400 per pilgrim cancellation fee applies.
- From 179 days up to 99 days prior to departure: a cancellation fee of AUD/NZD/USD $1800 per pilgrim cancellation fee applies.
- From 98 days up to and including the day of departure of the pilgrimage: a cancellation fee of 100% of the total package price applies.
If a pilgrim cancels and there is a room change caused by this cancellation (such as a Twin/Double to Single), charges for the new room type will be the responsibility of the remaining pilgrims.
Cancellation charges for any additional travel arrangements cancelled prior to departure apply according to the terms and conditions pertaining to the operator used and will be advised at time of booking. Cancellations after departure and unused services have no refundable value.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE (Mandatory for all pilgrims)
- Travel insurance is required for all pilgrims covering all applicable dates of travel from your home port. Your insurance must cover; trip interruption, personal injury, medical expenses, evacuation and repatriation cover including during pandemic events.
- Harvest can recommend an appropriate insurer.
- Harvest may receive a commission for introducing you to a travel insurance provider. Harvest cannot be held responsible for your failure to obtain an appropriate insurance cover and we recommend you purchase your insurance at or soon after booking your pilgrimage. Harvest will not be held liable for any costs incurred by pilgrims resulting from their failure to obtain adequate travel insurance.
- Harvest makes no representations or guarantees concerning reimbursements of funds paid by you under any insurance claim. You agree not to hold Harvest responsible for any decision made by insurers.
- ERRORS/OVERSIGHT DISCLAIMER
Harvest reserves the right to correct any error in rates quoted or calculated for any service notwithstanding that the invoice may have been paid in full. Client/s accept that Harvest staff, Management or its Agents could make an oversight affecting travel arrangements. Client/s agrees and understands that Harvest’s (or its agent’s) obligation is to amend such error or oversight by prompt action/correction (if possible) or refund based on actual cost of itinerary services/sectors affected. Client/s understands and agrees to such limitation of the claim.
- BROCHURE / WEBSITE CONTENT DISCLAIMER
- Images and scenes shown are representative of those featured in the pilgrimages but are not necessarily supplied or visited. Maps are not necessarily to scale. Hotels are selected, subject to availability, from grading suggested by local authorities or our representatives with due consideration to the particular needs of our pilgrims.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that these details are accurate at the time of publishing but, are subject to any statutory liability which may not be excluded by law.
- Harvest is not liable for any error, omission or inaccuracy in its brochures/websites whether occurring at, or after, the time of publishing in regard to price or any other detail or booking condition.
- In some circumstances beyond Harvest’s control, pilgrimage itineraries may differ to that listed in Harvest brochures, pilgrimage overviews or the Harvest website. If this situation occurs, pilgrims will be advised by a Harvest Consultant or their Pilgrimage Director of the alternate sites/travel. Harvest will do all possible to supply comparable services/accommodation and/or itineraries and there shall be no refund as a result of these amendments.
- ROOM TYPES
- Prices are based on twin share rooms containing two single beds. An individual pilgrim’s request to share is accepted at the time of booking.
- Specific requests (single/double/triple) must be made at the time of booking and supply cannot be guaranteed. Single supplement surcharges apply for single room requests. Requests for double rooms or double beds cannot be guaranteed. Requests for a triple room can be met by either a full-sized triple room or a twin-bedded room with an extra roll-away bed. The twin share cost applies per person for all triple rooms booked.
- Solo pilgrims electing to twin share with an unknown partner of the same gender do so in the full knowledge that Harvest cannot guarantee, and is not responsible for, the compatibility or medical fitness of your roommate.
- Any share allocation will be at Harvest’s discretion and is not guaranteed. Harvest will endeavour to match ‘Share Request’ travellers. If Harvest is unable to confirm a suitable share partner, Harvest will allocate a single room for the entire pilgrimage and reduce the Single Supplement cost to 50% of the published rate.
- Please note that should you be “matched” to share with another pilgrim, Harvest cannot be held responsible if that choice is not to your satisfaction. If at any time during the pilgrimage you consider your rooming partner unsuitable, Harvest will use reasonable endeavours to allocate single rooms for the remainder of the tour, subject to room availability. Payment of the full single supplement applicable to the entire pilgrimage will be imposed.
- Adjustments to rooming configuration at any time may incur additional costs.
- SELLING PRICES
- Prices are current as at 01 April 2021 and are based on costs, charges, tariffs, rates, taxes, levies and currency exchange rates calculated on the basic pilgrimage departure and are not inclusive of fees, costs, charges and levies for additional flight and travel arrangements and stopovers.
- All costs are subject to change at any time due to alterations in taxes, charges or levies imposed by airlines, tour companies, governments, their agencies, principals and/or currency fluctuations. Harvest reserves the right to amend the price of a pilgrimage due to such increases. If the total pilgrimage cost increases by more than 10%, pilgrims will have the right to cancel within 7 days of advice of the increase without penalty.
- A pilgrimage can only operate at the advertised price if a minimum number of bookings are achieved. Harvest reserves the right to cancel or vary a pilgrimage prior to departure due to insufficient numbers. If at 60 days prior to departure, numbers fall below the minimum, a surcharge on booked pilgrims may be applied to ensure departure.
- Unless stated as an inclusion in your itinerary, overnight accommodation required to meet your pilgrimage and/or any flight connections are not included in the pilgrimage price and will be at your expense.
- ABOUT COSTS
Included in the selling price of each pilgrimage are (although not restricted to) charges to cover the cost of research, reservations from agents in Australia and from our overseas destinations, postage, facsimile, telephone, bank charges, currency transfers, documents, brochure production, printing, distribution, advertising and remuneration to travel agents. Cost breakup is not supplied. Deposit payment signifies your acceptance of these usual commercial costs and fees paid to our suppliers.
Harvest may receive fees, commissions, gifts or financial incentives from third parties under this contract.
- CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENTS BY HARVEST
Harvest reserves the right, to modify or cancel any trip (definite or not), accommodation, in-destination activity or arrangement at any time.
- Cancellation due to Failure to Pay
- If full payment is not received by the due date Harvest has the right to cancel your pilgrimage booking and no refund will be made. Harvest will not be held responsible for lost bookings.
- Cancellation due to Force Majeure Events
- Cancellation due to Events other than Force Majeure
If the cancellation by Harvest is not as a result of a Force Majeure Event, Harvest will provide an alternative comparable trip (if available). If an alternative is not available, then a refund will be made. You are responsible for additional cost if the alternate is higher. Harvest is not liable for any cancellation or change cost or penalties incurred on other travel arrangements, including air travel, that may be affected thereby.
- Early Return, Illness or Absence
- Early return expenses are the pilgrim’s responsibility. There is no refund for absence or early departure from a pilgrimage, including but not limited to missed hotels, transfers, meals, sightseeing or optional extensions. Harvest recommends that you purchase travel insurance which covers such circumstances. Harvest makes no representation or guarantees concerning reimbursement, scope of coverage, or other aspects of any travel insurance policy or claim.
Harvest is not responsible for other travel arrangements that you or your party have made outside of Harvest and which are affected by our cancellations.
- Harvest assumes no responsibility for costs or fees you incur for independent arrangements not booked through Harvest, inclusive of, but not limited to, airline, hotel and touring charges.
If circumstances beyond Harvest’s reasonable control require that inclusions be altered, a product of similar value or standard will be supplied. In the unlikely event of pilgrimage cancellation by Harvest, pilgrims are offered a change of arrangements, alternative tour or a full and immediate refund without further Harvest liability.
- AIR TRAVEL
- Flights booked for pilgrimages will be in Economy Class on an airline of Harvest’s choosing. Flights booked as part of a pilgrimage will be via the most appropriate route – although this may not be on a direct flight. If pilgrims choose to travel on an alternative airline or class of travel to the group, they do so with the knowledge that additional costs/surcharges may apply. The scheduled flights used for all departures are subject to the usual conditions of the carrying airline and relevant to international law. Harvest accepts no responsibility for alterations to air schedules.
- If a flight reservation is made by Harvest, full payment may be required for your airfare at the time of booking. On receipt of full air payment your airfare, taxes and fuel surcharges are final. This will be regardless of future price fluctuations up or down. When booking a pilgrimage that includes flights, you will be required, at the time of booking, to provide us the full name as detailed on the passport, passport number, nationality, date and place of issue for each pilgrim. Harvest may not hold an allocation of air seats and all flight reservations are made on request and are subject to the terms and conditions of the airline. Changes to flight itineraries and name changes and/or corrections may either not be allowed or may result in penalties charged by the airline. These are the pilgrims responsibility along with the fees charged as described above.
- Airlines (and other travel providers) can change prices and routes from time to time. All air routings are in the sole control of the airline and are subject to change at any time.
- If airfare increases or fuel surcharges are applied by the airlines, we reserve the right to apply the same at any time prior to final ticketing. Airlines endorsing this and ancillary brochures do not represent themselves either as contracting with any purchaser of a Harvest pilgrimage or as having any other legal responsibility with such purchaser.
- Any medical condition, disability or mobility difficulty that may affect the functioning of the group must be advised on the booking form. Any pilgrim with a pre-existing medical condition or illness must declare the nature of such condition at the time of booking and make arrangements for the provision of medications or other course of treatment that may be required during the tour.
- Any relevant health or mobility conditions not adequately disclosed may result in your immediate and direct return to your point of departure at your expense and without availability of a refund. This is necessary to assure the health and safety of all group members and in particular those with whom you may be sharing a room. We recommend you consult your doctor in respect of your intended travel as this may also have some bearing on your application for travel insurance. Your doctor or the relevant Government Health authorities can advise on any vaccination requirements necessary.
- Pilgrims with a serious or ongoing medical condition or mobility constraint (subject to travel approval by Harvest) must bring an accompanying able-bodied companion/carer. (refer to Section 17 – Minimum Mobility Requirements). All requests for health/medical clearance submitted by pilgrims are at the sole discretion of the operating carrier/tour operator/travel insurance company. Harvest cannot be held responsible for the outcome of these decisions.
- MINIMUM MOBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Many of the sites visited on our pilgrimages require a reasonable amount of walking.
- Pilgrims are required to at least:
- Be able to walk for a minimum of 2 hours on uneven surfaces without the use of any walking aid, on any given day
- Walk up multiple flights of stairs and short, steep hills
- Stand for a minimum of 20 minutes without needing to sit down
- Carry their own luggage
- Get on and off various modes of transport without assistance.
- Harvest must be advised, at the time of booking, of ANY physical condition that will affect your mobility. Your condition will be assessed and may require qualified medical consultation. Whilst Harvest will make reasonable attempts to accommodate any special needs, it is not responsible in the event that we are not able to do so, nor are we responsible for any denial of services by carriers, hotels, restaurants or any independent suppliers.
- Most transportation services, including touring coaches, are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. Harvest regrets that it cannot provide individual assistance to a pilgrim for walking, dining, getting on or off coaches or other personal needs.
- A qualified and physically able companion/carer must accompany travellers who need assistance and must be responsible for their wellbeing. Wheelchairs, walking aides or any particular hotel room specification cannot be arranged once a pilgrimage has commenced. If a Pilgrim’s mobility limitation affects the operation of the pilgrimage, that pilgrim will be immediately returned home, at their expense and no refund for unused services will be applicable.
- PASSPORTS & VISAS
- Each pilgrim is personally responsible for ensuring they possess valid travel documentation. New passport applications must be personally applied for.
- Existing passports must not expire for at least 6 calendar months after the intended date of return to Australia.
- Non-Australian passport holders must possess a valid Australian Re-entry Certificate. If you are travelling on a passport issued by a country other than Australia, you will need to be aware that visa requirements may differ from those for Australian passport holders.
- Visas required by non-Australian passport holders must be applied for by the passport holder. Your Harvest Consultant will be able to advise you of these requirements.
- Cancellation of a pilgrimage due to incomplete travel documentation will incur standard cancellation fees.
- CHILDREN (UNDER 12 YEARS OF AGE)
Children travelling with accompanying parents or guardians are most welcome. Costs may vary according to the number of adults sharing a room and individual child costs will be supplied on request.
- SPECIAL REQUESTS
Any special requests (such as airline seating or dietary requirements) made at the time of booking are on a request basis only. Harvest will do all possible to accommodate requests but cannot guarantee these can be met in all instances. Additional costs may apply to confirm such requests and are the responsibility of the Pilgrim.
- 21.1 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions operates to exclude, restrict or modify the application of any provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), including the Australian Consumer Law, or any equivalent State or Territory legislation, the exercise of a right conferred by such a provision, or any of Our liability for breach of a guarantee, condition or warranty implied by such a provision, where it is unlawful to do so. All exclusions and limitations of Our liability under these Terms and Conditions must be read subject to this clause.
- 21.2 You acknowledge and agree that Harvest accepts no responsibility and will not be liable to you (or any third party) for any loss, cost or damage (including loss of enjoyment) suffered directly or indirectly in connection with:
- any Pilgrimage risks or other aspects of the Pilgrimage disclosed to You in these Terms and Conditions;
- any change to your Itinerary or delays in departure or arrival times of aircraft, vessels or otherwise during the conduct of the Pilgrimage;
- any loss or damage to your baggage or belongings;
- any personal injury or death resulting from the acts or omissions or negligence of any third parties providing goods or services to you during the Pilgrimage, including air carriers, hotels, shore excursion operators, restaurateurs, transportation providers and medical personnel; or
- any disappointment or loss of enjoyment due to circumstances outlined in these terms and conditions or otherwise beyond our control.
- 21.3 Subject to clause 21.1, but despite any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, and to the extent permitted by law, Our maximum liability to You or any third party (including any claims of negligence by Harvest) is limited to the Pilgrimage Price You have paid.
- 21.4 To the maximum extent permitted by law and subject to clause 21.1, You acknowledge and agree Harvest is not liable to you, under any circumstances, for any loss of enjoyment, opportunity, profit, savings, revenue or interest or any other consequential or indirect, incidental, special or punitive loss, damage or expenses.
- 21.5 You acknowledge and agree that Harvest is not liable for any delay or failure by us or one of our Service Providers to perform Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions, resulting from or as a consequence of a Force Majeure Event.
- 21.6 If a delay or failure occurs or is anticipated due to Force Majeure Event, Harvest’s obligations are suspended for the duration of the Force Majeure Event.
- 21.7 Harvest may immediately terminate the Contract, if the Force Majeure Event delays departure of the pilgrimage for a period of 7 days or more, calculated from the date we notify you of the Force Majeure Event.
- 21.8 Force Majeure
In the event of a Force Majeure Event (as defined below), Harvest shall be excused, discharged, and released from performance to the extent such performance is so limited or prevented, without liability of any kind.
Harvest assumes no liability for any loss, damage, or entry of any nature in whole or in part resulting from an “Act of God” or any other condition outside Harvest’s control (“Force Majeure Event”), including without limitation:
- Volcanic eruption
- Inclement weather
- Environmental pollution or contamination
- Low or high water levels
- Water or power shortages or failures
- Tropical storms or hurricanes
- Riots or civil commissions or disturbances or any other acts of similar nature
- Strikes of labour disruptions
- Restraint of rulers or peoples
- Acts of terrorism
- Quarantine / Pandemic restrictions
- Government health advisories, restrictions, warnings or alerts of any kind of nature
- Government seizures
- Refusal or cancellation or suspension or delay of any government authority or any license, permit or authorisation
- Damages to its facilities or the travel supplier and its facilities
- Or any other unforeseen circumstances or any other factors unforeseen by Harvest that adversely affects or hampers its ability to fulfil any of its contractual conditions.
- 21.9 To the extent permitted by law, all express or implied warranties, guarantees, representations, or terms are expressly excluded. Where the law implies any guarantee, condition or warranty which cannot be excluded, Harvest’s liability to You for breach of such an implied guarantee, condition or warranty is limited to one or more of the following:
- in the case of goods: the repair of goods, replacement of goods, the supply of equivalent goods or the cost of repair, replacement or supply of equivalent goods; or
- in the case of services: supplying the services again or payment of the cost of supplying the services again.
- 21.10 Subject to clause 21.1, You acknowledge and agree that where your pilgrimage, any part of your pilgrimage, accommodation, flights or any other good or service are not directly provided by Us, but is provided by a Service Provider, in the event of any dispute or claim including for loss, damage, breach of contract or negligence arising from the conduct of the Service Provider, You must pursue Your claim directly against the relevant Service Provider.
It is the client’s responsibility to carefully check all confirmation documentation, itineraries, air tickets and vouchers immediately upon receipt (particularly in regard to the spelling of names and travel dates) and advise Harvest of any discrepancies. All travel documentation will be available for collection/courier delivery 10-14 days prior to your scheduled departure. Tour Only pilgrims must advise Harvest, at the earliest time, of their departure date from Australia.
- PHOTOS AND MARKETING
You consent to us using images of you taken during the Pilgrimage for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium we choose. You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable licence to use such images for publicity and promotional purposes.
Costs listed are in AUD, NZD and USD as applicable.
- PRIVACY STATEMENT
For us to process your booking we are required to obtain your personal information.
We may also be required to release your personal information to:
- Service providers
- Immigration authorities
- Security and credit checking organisations
In some instances, we may be required to release your personal information to authorities outside of Australia that may not have the same level of protection as Australia. Personal information may include:
- Date of birth
- Passport details
- Visa details
- Medical conditions
- Phone and/or email
- Emergency contact details
By making this booking, you consent for us to hold and release your personal information to third parties. You also consent to us using your personal details for marketing purposes. For more details on our Privacy and Data Protection Policy please refer to our website: harvest journeys.com
- CONSUMER PROTECTION
Harvest Australia Pty Limited ACN 056 849 426. Harvest is a member of the Australian Federation of Travel Agents (AFTA), the Council of Australian Tour Operators (CATO), and is fully accredited under the AFTA Travel Accreditation Scheme (ATAS) guidelines.
- NEW SOUTH WALES LAW
The Terms and Conditions published herein are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
These Harvest Terms and Conditions supersede the Harvest 2019 Terms and Conditions and remain valid to 31 December 2023.